• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 10 Save Problem
I have the new version 10 Studio 64 and when I'm finished with a single face in a image, the Next button on the upper right will only give me the option to edit another face in the picture.  Then a pop up that states if I click "OK" I will edit another face in the photo or "cancel".  At no time do I have the I'm finished or Save button in the drop down toggle.  I have to go save the image under the File menu in the upper left in order to save.

Anyone else have this problem?
Jon Delano Photography

Same problem. You have to go back to the file Menu and close and it saves. Very annoying. I hope they have an update patch soon.

delanophotography Wrote:I have the new version 10 Studio 64 and when I'm finished with a single face in a image, the Next button on the upper right will only give me the option to edit another face in the picture.  Then a pop up that states if I click "OK" I will edit another face in the photo or "cancel".  At no time do I have the I'm finished or Save button in the drop down toggle.  I have to go save the image under the File menu in the upper left in order to save.

Thank You! I thought I was the only one having the same problem!

photohoward1 Wrote:Same problem.  You have to go back to the file Menu and close and it saves.  Very annoying.  I hope they have an update patch soon.

delanophotography Wrote:I have the new version 10 Studio 64 and when I'm finished with a single face in a image, the Next button on the upper right will only give me the option to edit another face in the picture.  Then a pop up that states if I click "OK" I will edit another face in the photo or "cancel".  At no time do I have the I'm finished or Save button in the drop down toggle.  I have to go save the image under the File menu in the upper left in order to save.

Jon Delano Photography

We've had a few people confused by this, so we will look into a way of making it less confusing. To clarify, when you want to save your changes at the end of adjusting, simply pick a save option from the file menu (as you would in most other software).

+ If you are using PP as a plug in, choose the "Close & Return" option (because it closes PP and returns to Photoshop).

+ If you are using PP as standalone software, there are several save options in the file menu. The most common thing would be to save a Jpg or a Tiff. A session is PP's own file format, which allows you to re-adjust sliders later.

I've also posted in this thread a bit more information: discussion of next face button.

Figured it out on my own but when did we loose the word "SAVE" from the english language.

Love the software but lets have some consistancy.

Hi everyone,

A new release of PP has been made that reverts the naming of the exit option in plugin mode back to what it was before and also reverts the "Next" button to its previous functionality. To get it, go to "Check for Updates" in the help menu.

Tony