• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lightroom3.2 settings and file changes in setup(installation)
I am using a Macbook Pro 2.66Hz with 8Gb ram and Light-room 3.2. when i am finished editing an image that has been originally edited in Lt and save and close PP and then go to import it to my LT catalogue,it shows as a tiff file but it did not save any of the editing done with PP. NB I am using Canon Raw shot with a Canon 7D
Someone please help

Hi,

Are you using the Lightroom external editor? Would you like to open a support ticket so I can find your license and help you in detail? You can open a support ticket by going to the website and clicking the 'support' tab.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

Leo Wrote:Hi,

Are you using the Lightroom external editor? Would you like to open a support ticket so I can find your license and help you in detail? You can open a support ticket by going to the website and clicking the 'support' tab.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

Hi ,

I did have a ticket opened and you did address the above issue ticket 44639. You said the settings I had were OK. I stiil have a problem that when I have finished editing in PP and come back to LT it does not produce the same setting (mainly the exposure/brightness setting) it seem as if it increased the exposure/brightness and i have to decrease this in LT ?

Regards

Fitguy