• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skip to last step not appearing
Must have hit the wrong button earlier, don't know why the post didn't show up.

Anyway.... I upgraded to Studio v.10 this morning from 9.8. I have enabled skip to last step button also, and for the life of me can't find it... even when I get all the way to Step 5 I don't see it anywhere.

The other problem I'm finding is at Step 5, when I am done with enhancements, and click Next Face (whereas in previous version a drop down menu would appear with options including to save) a pop up window appears saying to click OK to enhance another face or click cancel if this is the only face in your image. I click Cancel, but the Next Face button does not advance, when I click on it, it just throws me back to that same pop up window! Support said to just use File/Save/Close from the top left side menu, that that's how the plug in works (it does the same thing whether using the software as a plugin in PSE8 or through stand alone)... yea, that would be a work around to save results that way, BUT that's not how it's supposed to work! When I hover the mouse over Next Face, a little gray window appears saying "ADVANCE TO NEXT STEP, Press This Button to Go to Next Step, AT THE FINAL STEP THIS BECOMES A DROP DOWN MENU OF USEFUL COMMANDS SUCH AS COMMANDS TO SAVE THE RESULTS".

So this must be a bug in the software?? I'm ready to revert back to the previous version unless someone knows if this is going to be fixed soon. Anyone else having this problem?? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but same thing happens.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Skip to last step not appearing - paval - 01-27-2011, 12:42 AM