• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help! Crashing!
I'm getting really frustrated - I'll complete and edit in PP while in photoshop and I'll get a message 'no space for data buffer at scanline' and it won't let me exit - I have to close photoshop using Task Manager.  I have over 30 gigs left on my drive and I have the virtual memory set to allocate all available space to it.  What is going on?  It happens about ever 5th edit or so and I'm wasting so much time!  I edit tiff files.

Thanks!

Robbie

Hi Robbie,

I need some information from you regarding this problem, so I have sent you a private message.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

I am having the same issue with PP Studio 10, Win Xp pro -sp3, CS3 working with tiffs.

Any suggestions, advise?

Thanks

Leo Wrote:Hi Robbie,

I need some information from you regarding this problem, so I have sent you a private message.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

Hi,

It's possible you are close to running out of memory. This is an issue we are working on and hope to have a fix out soon. If you are having problems with V10, you can go back to V9 while we sort them out. To go back to version 9, simply go to the license manager: http://www.portraitprofessional.com/licenses/ enter your V9 license and you will be able to download and install version 9.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

(02-07-2011, 03:48 PM)Leo Wrote: Hi,

It's possible you are close to running out of memory. This is an issue we are working on and hope to have a fix out soon. If you are having problems with V10, you can go back to V9 while we sort them out. To go back to version 9, simply go to the license manager: http://www.portraitprofessional.com/licenses/ enter your V9 license and you will be able to download and install version 9.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

I recently upgraded to v 10.6 and am working with a 25m file. when I use the PP application I am getting an "out of memory error" However, there is 1.5gb of memory still available to use. If I use the plugin through photoshop, I receive an error indicating that the buffer can not be written. Any suggestions?