• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Tab
If it sounds trivial sorry, but how about a link to this Forum directly from PP, unless I'm missing something
Thanks
Pete
ps any idea when v10 will be out
Shy

No, you're not missing anything, I think it's a good idea. It could be in the Help drop-down menu.
Although it's just as easy to add this forum as a toolbar bookmark in your browser.

Roscoe Wrote:No, you're not missing anything, I think it's a good idea.  It could be in the Help drop-down menu.
Although it's just as easy to add this forum as a toolbar bookmark in your browser.

Hi
Thanks. Already added it
pete

We think PP 10 will be ready in a month or two, but it depends on several different things so it's hard to say with any confidence.

Good idea about the forum link, I've added it to our suggestions database.

-Tony

admin Wrote:We think PP 10 will be ready in a month or two, but it depends on several different things so it's hard to say with any confidence.  

Good idea about the forum link, I've added it to our suggestions database.

-Tony

Thanks Tony
Pete
vini vidi velcro (I Came, I Saw, I Stuck Around)

Also, you should have a link page to the "main site" somewhere on the forum. (I prefer that the company "logo" in the banner goes back to the company's website...especially since the forum software you are using provides breadcrumbs to get back to the index.)

There is a link to the main site at the bottom of every page in the forum, in the grey bar to the right of "Contact Us".

Tony