• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Token Problem
Hello

I have tried to open a support ticket but are unable to. There seems no where I can do this inside the support ticket system. Only reply.

I try to activate Portrait Professional but keep get Token already used, I just paid for the license. Does anyone know how to overcome this?

Paul

I had a similar problem when I changed my O/S from XP to Windoze 7
Try an email to info@anthropics.com
If that doesn't work get back and I'll try something else

To open a new support ticket you need to register as a new user in our support ticket system here: Register in Portrait Professional support ticket system.

Tony

I have done that but there no where to open a new ticket just view them, have a look at the screen.

admin Wrote:To open a new support ticket you need to register as a new user in our support ticket system here:   Register in Portrait Professional support ticket system.

Tony

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's not the screen I see! There must be a problem with the support tickets on your machine. A quick way to fix it might be to try going to that page in a different browser, and at the same time we'll try and fix the problem.

Tony

Hello

Ok I triad at work and home now. I using Ie8 and chrone. Is there no email address I can use?

Paul

To open a support ticket you need to read any of the support answers and there will be a link at the bottom "open a support ticket" for example look at this page http://www.portraitprofessional.com/supp...view&id=33

Gary

(02-20-2012, 12:17 PM)jonmack Wrote: PROBLEM when using Ajax to send forms, there may be multiple on a page, once you send one of these forms, the token is then invalid for the others as its a one time token.
I'm not sure what you are trying to do with Ajax.

You enter the activation token in the Portrait Professional software, not a web page.

Gary