• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Activating Portrait Pro 18
Just had my Mac Book Pro stolen. In my new Mac I'm trying to activate my Portrait Pro 18 new download but Portrait Pro keeps asking for activation code. I've tried every code I have all the way back to 2012 but nothing works. Portrait Pro says they are emailing me something but never receive it. I love the software but hate all these tokens, etc. There's got to be an easier way!!
PAZ

(08-05-2019, 07:56 PM)PAZ Wrote: Just had my Mac Book Pro stolen. In my new Mac I'm trying to activate my Portrait Pro 18 new download but Portrait Pro keeps asking for activation code. I've tried every code I have all the way back to 2012 but nothing works. Portrait Pro says they are emailing me something but never receive it. I love the software but hate all these tokens, etc. There's got to be an easier way!!
PAZ

Enter trouble ticket and explain as only 1 computer per license
PortraitProfessional Forum

Trouble ticket? Have no Idea how to do that, is that anywhere on the website? And I can't unauthorized my stolen computers, obviously because they were stolen.

Sounds like I need some help from someone at Anthropics....Anyone out there? I know it's late at night in the UK.

(08-05-2019, 10:34 PM)PAZ Wrote: Sounds like I need some help from someone at Anthropics....Anyone out there? I know it's late at night in the UK.

Follow this link from the portraitprofessional.com support call to action:
https://support.anthropics.com/

Just follow along.
PortraitProfessional Forum