• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installation of v4.1.3
I downloaded the new version (v4.1.3) and while trying to install it, got the error message "An error occurred while trying to replace the existing file/DeleteFile failed; code 5/Access is denied/Click retry, ignore or abort." I retried - didn't work. I shut down my Norton safeguards doenloaded again and still got the same message when I tried to install. Then, I pressed the ignore button, & it seemed to complete installation, only I don't know how to tell if it actually did install correctly. I retouched another photo but the precessess seemed to be identical. Any clues?

Hi there,

The easiest way to tell which version you are running is to look at the about box in the help menu. The main difference, in use, between 4.0 and 4.1 is that the default skin selection gives much better results compared to the old version.

Tony

Tony,

Thank you. Apparently it installed okay. The help box lists v4.1.3.

Regards,

Dave

Hi there,

The easiest way to tell which version you are running is to look at the about box in the help menu.  The main difference, in use, between 4.0 and 4.1 is that the default skin selection gives much better results compared to the old version.

Tony
[/quote]