• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
saving pictures with new background
Has anyone else had problems saving edited pictures with a new background? I've occasionally had this work correctly; but, most of the time the picture is saved with the original background. I've tried various formats and different background files. I've had a ticket open with support for more than 4 months, but they haven't found a solution.

Yes I have the exact same problem.  Actually, I never could save the picture (TIFF, JPEG) with the new background (a jpeg file that I took).  Could you please indicate the solution when you'll receive an answer

I'll be glad to post a solution if I ever get one. I've had this ticket open with support since February and have received no solution to the problem yet.

Are you using PP as a plugin, or stand-alone product? I am on a Mac, and have not had that problem. But when I know I am going to work on a photo where I'll want to change the background, I go into PP as a stand-alone program, save several 'sessions' so I can go back in and make adjustments later - and also have no problem saving as a jpeg - it's right there in the same drop down menu where 'save session' is - save as 'tiff/jpeg' etc.

before and after sample