• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anchor points
I complete the mark up stage, hit space bar left eye comes up way too big it is pixelized to the point that I am unable to see clearly enough to place other anchor points. I am using V 9.2 iMAC 27" computer. Snow Leopard o/s everything goes back to normal size on the next stage. Thanks for the help in advance. Bob

What question are you asking ? How to reduce the size of the image so it's not so pixelized ?

Roscoe Wrote:What question are you asking ?  How to reduce the size of the image so it's not so pixelized ?

Yes that is the question. Bob

What it sounds like might be happening is you are clicking on both sides of the same eye, when being asked for a point on each eye, thus telling the software that the face is very small, resulting in the over zooming in. It's hard to tell without seeing your picture though.

Tony

admin Wrote:What it sounds like might be happening is you are clicking on both sides of the same eye, when being asked for a point on each eye, thus telling the software that the face is very small, resulting in the over zooming in.   It's hard to tell without seeing your picture though.

Tony

Tony, this is not the case. One eye outside left and outside right. Iwill send pic later today. Bob

bigbob Wrote:
admin Wrote:What it sounds like might be happening is you are clicking on both sides of the same eye, when being asked for a point on each eye, thus telling the software that the face is very small, resulting in the over zooming in.   It's hard to tell without seeing your picture though.

Tony

Tony, this  is not the case. One eye outside left and outside right. Iwill send pic later today. Bob

bigbob Wrote:
bigbob Wrote:

Tony

Tony, this  is not the case. One eye outside left and outside right. Iwill send pic later today. Bob
here is  attachment. bob

Attached Files
.tiff   portrait professioonal image to send.tiff (Size: 157.12 KB / Downloads: 26)

here is image anchor points . Most are larger then this. bob
.tiff   portrait professioonal image to send.tiff (Size: 157.12 KB / Downloads: 9)

Looks like you are doing everything right. if I understand you, you are saying it's difficult to get the points in exactly the right place when you see it in that much detail. You don't actually need to places the points as accurately as you might think. Just do them quickly to roughly the right place and you will get as good result, if not better, than if you had spent ages trying to get it right to within a tiny distance.

Tony

admin Wrote:Looks like you are doing everything right.   if I understand you, you are saying it's difficult to get the points in exactly the right place when you see it in that much detail.   You don't actually need to places the points as accurately as you might think.   Just do them quickly to roughly the right place and you will get as good result, if not better, than if you had spent ages trying to get it right to within a tiny distance.

Tony

the only place I think the points should be exact is eyes and lips. I find if I am off on either one it does not seem to do a good job. I would like the image to be smaller so I can see the eye better. bob