• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macintosh version
Popular Photography Magazine is reporting that the mac version of Portrait Professional Max 8 is available. Can we expect an announcement soon? (I second a comment earlier that an aperture plug in would be awesome, and free for mac purchasers sounds even better)

After previewing it in windows I can't wait to purchase it on mac. (I hate switching to windows so I'm holding out for the mac version)

While we don't work to a specific date (we'd rather wait a few more days if that's what's needed to get it right), it is true, the Mac version of Portrait Professional is due out soon.

Tony

I discovered your software recently, however, I am holding off on the purchase until the Mac version is released. I really don't want to run it in Bootcamp or Parallels, that would really slow down my workflow.
I, of course, want a nice finished bug free product, so do what you guys have to do to finish it. The day it's available, I'll be purchasing!

Smile 
Mac version works like a dream. T H A N K Y O U Smile

Sad 
Eye4U Wrote:Mac version works like a dream. T H A N K   Y O U Smile

i tried it on my mac and it wont work i have osx 10.4 system should i upgrade cause i really want this software so im not sure what to do it said my system wont support it Sad

It sounds like you have a PowerPC Mac. We don't currently support PowerPC Macs.

Tony

I understand the big job of doing the mac version.I'll wait for the release of the product soon.

The Mac version has been out for some time!

carlyse_09 Wrote:I understand the big job of doing the mac version.I'll wait for the release of the product soon.