• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installing PP v.15 as a "plug-in" in LR
Hoping someone can help me past a snafu in the process of getting PP to work as a "plug-in" within LR.  Have Anthropics' directions for doing this, but am having difficulty with an early step in the process:

Within LR, have gone to: Edit -> Preferences -> Additional External Editor.  When I click on "Choose," a Program Files Window appears.   If I select PortraitPro Studio 15 & click on "Choose" within the Program Files Window, all the sub-folders within Portrait Pro are displayed.

At this point, I don't know how to proceed.  As I understand it, Anthropics' directions are asking me to "Choose" PortraitPro Studio 15 (not any of the sub-folders) within the Additional External Editor Window of LR.  How is this accomplished? --- since, when I select PortraitPro Studio 15 within Program Files, I get a list of all the sub-folders within Portrait Pro.

It seems that I need to somehow select PP Studio 15 within the Program Files Window first - and then click on "Choose" within the Additional External Editor Window of LR, in order to proceed to the next step in the process.

I do not see any provision for pasting the path to PP Studio 15 within the Additional External Editor Dialog Box of LR, as Anthropics is suggesting as an alternative.

I would be grateful for any help.

Many thanks.

Bruce

Messages In This Thread
Installing PP v.15 as a "plug-in" in LR - Bruce H - 02-24-2017, 01:24 AM
RE: Installing PP v.15 as a "plug-in" in LR - Tammy Krantz - 08-26-2017, 01:37 PM