• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do I put the activation Code?
How do you put the Activation Token into the software? I bought PortraitPro a link. I then installed the demo as it was the only thing to install Thinking that I could put the code in the demo to activate it like other software. I can not find the area anywhere to input the Activation key. I have been using Mac software for 25 years and this is the strangest software to activate.

Sorry for the salty email but I'm a little frustrated after paying so much for this software. It is a very nice piece of portrait software and I need to use it today.

I found out my mistake. I shouldn't have downloaded the Trial. I downloaded the program from the email then while running it after installing it, it asked for the activation code. Glad I found this out. It is great software

(01-18-2017, 05:24 AM)dbounds Wrote: I found out my mistake.  I shouldn't have downloaded the Trial.   I downloaded the  program from the email then while running it after installing it, it asked for the activation code.   Glad I found this out.  It is great software

Glad to hear you're up and running!

Depending on how you got your copy of Windows 10, you'll need either a 25-character product key or a digital license to activate it. Without one of these, you won't be able to activate your device. The product key or digital license can't be substituted for one another clean master apk.

(01-18-2017, 05:04 AM)dbounds Wrote: How do you put the Activation Token into the software? I bought PortraitPro a link. I then installed the demo as it was the only thing to install Thinking that I could put the code in the demo to activate it like other software. I can not find the area anywhere to input the Activation key. I have been using Mac software for 25 years and this is the strangest software to activate. auto clicker word unscrambler jumble solver

Sorry for the salty email but I'm a little frustrated after paying so much for this software. It is a very nice piece of portrait software and I need to use it today.

I downloaded the program from the email then while running it after installing it, it asked for the activation code. Glad I found this out. It is great software