• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do I put the activation Code?
How do you put the Activation Token into the software? I bought PortraitPro a link. I then installed the demo as it was the only thing to install Thinking that I could put the code in the demo to activate it like other software. I can not find the area anywhere to input the Activation key. I have been using Mac software for 25 years and this is the strangest software to activate.

Sorry for the salty email but I'm a little frustrated after paying so much for this software. It is a very nice piece of portrait software and I need to use it today.

I found out my mistake. I shouldn't have downloaded the Trial. I downloaded the program from the email then while running it after installing it, it asked for the activation code. Glad I found this out. It is great software

(01-18-2017, 05:24 AM)dbounds Wrote: I found out my mistake.  I shouldn't have downloaded the Trial.   I downloaded the  program from the email then while running it after installing it, it asked for the activation code.   Glad I found this out.  It is great software

Glad to hear you're up and running!