• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saving Control Points
Long time user of Portrait Pro, I use it mainly as a filter in Photoshop CS6.

I'd like something like a Smart Filter--give us the ability to save the Control Points, and the Settings.

Sometimes after applying the filter, I return to Photoshop and wish I had not adjusted something, or wished for more of a setting...but the drudgery of having to adjust all the Control Points again prevented me from going back.

I also noticed that the eyebrow pencil shows through hair--even after I had specified the hair areas in the Hair tab.  Please have your programmers correct this.

Last, I hope you can make your software comparible with Photoshop Elements.  I have no plan of subscribing to software, so Photoshop CS6 is the end of the road for me.

I have also asked that PP work as a smart filter in PhotoShop. I often find that I have made a little too much of a correction and would like to dial it down after the fact. As things stand now I have to begin all over again.
-wick

(08-21-2016, 06:01 PM)Wick Wrote: I have also asked that PP work as a smart filter in PhotoShop.  I often find that I have made a little too much of a correction and would like to dial it down after the fact.  As things stand now I have to begin all over again.

I had been using workarounds--by decreasing the layer opacity, or by applying a layer mask.

I think making PortraitPro and PortraitPro Body Smart Filters would save a lot of time and vastly improve the user experience.

(08-21-2016, 06:01 PM)Wick Wrote: I have also asked that PP work as a smart filter in PhotoShop.  I often find that I have made a little too much of a correction and would like to dial it down after the fact.  As things stand now I have to begin all over again.

Yep, this his come up here before. By far the biggest issue I have with PP.

Hope they finally get this done in the next version, or I might have to jump ship.

i have same problem so kindly any sugguestion