• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jump straight to crop feature
Sometimes I just want to use the crop feature on PP but, I have to go through the process of mapping a face to get there. I wish there was a way to jump right to the crop feature and skip the mapping. Or is there a way I don't know of??

Once you've quickly marked up the first five points, you can just keep hitting spacebar until you get to the final stage. If you really just want to crop and nothing else, you might be better off using something like the gimp.

Tony

admin Wrote:Once you've quickly marked up the first five points, you can just keep hitting spacebar until you get to the final stage.   If you really just want to crop and nothing else, you might be better off using something like the gimp.

Tony

Thanks but, doesn't that still change the photo? I've been doing that and then I have to go manually move the sliders back, so it still takes time.

Does Gimp have the automatic ratio function like PP?

You can quickly get back to the original photo by choosing the "Reset to Original Image" saved sliders.

Tony

admin Wrote:You can quickly get back to the original photo by choosing the "Reset to Original Image" saved sliders.

Tony

Thanks!