• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15.1 to 15.4 upgrade - mascara tool causes program to crash
Hi, anyone experience the same issue on 15.4 yet ? Regardless of file type working upon, as soon as I touch mascara slide program crashes and quits. It happens on both PS CC 2015 plugin and standalone. There was no issue with 15.1 version though.

My setup:
PortraitPro Studio 15.4
16 GB RAM
Windows 10

Any inputs much appreciated.

All, issue has now been fixed in 15.4.1. Again many thanks for PP support prompt fix.

I can't find a download for 15.4.1. it says 15.4 is the latest version and my version is crashing at mascara

If you would inform the forum members what OS you are using so they can help. You also can submit a help ticket and someone there can assist, but may be delayed due to weekend.
PortraitProfessional Forum

I am using windows 10 64 bit. I still can't touch the mascara without crashing. It was fine for a bit then crashed periodically but now crashing as soon as you touch it.

(01-12-2016, 01:44 AM)rdfriends Wrote: I am using windows 10 64 bit. I still can't touch the mascara without crashing. It was fine for a bit then crashed periodically but now crashing as soon as you touch it.
This has been fixed now.

To get the latest version please login to http://pprof.com/licenses and enter your activation token, and you will be shown the links for the latest version. This is current 15.4.2

thanks
Gary