• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help. I lost all my data base. Portrait Professional too
Hi,
I have a very big problem.
I bought portrait professional and now I lost all my data base. I lost everything, portrait professional too. What can I do? With my email you know I'm your client? Or with my personal information, (street, telephone number, country etc)
It is the second time that spends this to me. And it is the second time that I it buy. I it do not want to buy a third time. I can't buy this again. It did not have it installed, no executed. And I don't have the mails with the serial number. And don't remember user name and pasword.
Please I need a solution. I'm waiting for your answer.
Thanks.

(02-11-2012, 04:23 PM)Macushla Wrote: Hi,
I have a very big problem.
I bought portrait professional and now I lost all my data base. I lost everything, portrait professional too. What can I do? With my email you know I'm your client? Or with my personal information, (street, telephone number, country etc)
It is the second time that spends this to me. And it is the second time that I it buy. I it do not want to buy a third time. I can't buy this again. It did not have it installed, no executed. And I don't have the mails with the serial number. And don't remember user name and pasword.
Please I need a solution. I'm waiting for your answer.
Thanks.

Follow this link to enter a support ticket:

http://www.portraitprofessional.com/support/

PortraitProfessional Forum

I don't remember my pasword, only my email. If i put my email and new password don't tell me more information.
Can you forward the e-mail of purchase if I give you my e-mail?