• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with Portrait Pro 15
Hello, I'm new to the forum but have been using PP for years now. I just recently upgraded to V15 and am running the 32bit version on windows xp. I finally got it to activate using the manual activation but the program won't open. The welcome screen comes up for about 2-3 seconds then it goes off with nothing opening up. The automatic activation only showed an emty box after I put in my license code. I have opened about 4-5 support tickets and each time, I am eventually asked to run a dxdiag and send the txt file. I was told to make sure the program is set to run in xp sp2 compatibility mode. I am running Windows XP sp3 so there is no option to change compatibility to xP. If anyone has any experience and can help me I would really appreciate it. I have a support ticket open as I speak...just want the program to run...Thanks

Hello, I'm new to the forum but have been using PP for years now. I just recently upgraded to V15 and am running the 32bit version on windows xp. I finally got it to activate using the manual activation but the program won't open. The welcome screen comes up for about 2-3 seconds then it goes off with nothing opening up. The automatic activation only showed an emty box after I put in my license code. I have opened about 4-5 support tickets and each time, I am eventually asked to run a dxdiag and send the txt file. I was told to make sure the program is set to run in xp sp2 compatibility mode. I am running Windows XP sp3 so there is no option to change compatibility to xP. If anyone has any experience and can help me I would really appreciate it. I have a support ticket open as I speak...just want the program to run...Thanks