• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TIFF Files?
Hello, This is my first post and hello. I basically use my iphone for photography these days and I would like to use TIFF files for editing. If I have to use JPEG will all the editing options work? Thanks

(07-16-2015, 03:18 PM)swampwizard Wrote: Hello, This is my first post and hello. I basically use my iphone for photography these days and I would like to use TIFF files for editing. If I have to use JPEG will all the editing options work? Thanks

If you are looking to edit with your i-phone, look at the forum for other anthropics products and sign up for the mira selfie app beta test.
PortraitProfessional Forum

(07-16-2015, 03:18 PM)swampwizard Wrote: Hello, This is my first post and hello. I basically use my iphone for photography these days and I would like to use TIFF files for editing. If I have to use JPEG will all the editing options work? Thanks
Hello, I use my phone for photography but mainly my computer for editing. The phone will shoot in TIFF files. My question is: What kind of files work best for editing? After editing I can convert to JPEG for emailing or printing. Thanks Cool

Tiff files are better to edit than jpegs. Portrait Professional Studio would be the one I feel you need. It works with tiff and raws as well as with jpegs. 30 day trial.

PortraitProfessional Forum