• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unable to open saved Jpeg images
I down loaded latest v of portrait professional: unable to open the saved Jpegs in Adobe Lightroom - They will open in Photoshop CS2.... What could the problem be. bigbob

Sorry to hear that you came across this problem. This was a bug in older versions of PortraitProfessional.

How recently did you download current release of PortraitProfessional? Please use the menu option "check for updates" within PortraitProfessional and you can download this latest release.

Tony

bigbob Wrote:I down loaded latest v of portrait professional: unable to open the saved Jpegs in Adobe Lightroom - They will open in Photoshop CS2.... What could the problem be. bigbob

admin Wrote:Sorry to hear that you came across this problem. This was a bug in older versions of PortraitProfessional.

How recently did you download current release of PortraitProfessional? Please use the menu option "check for updates" within PortraitProfessional and you can download this latest release.

Tony

bigbob Wrote:I down loaded latest v of portrait professional: unable to open the saved Jpegs in Adobe Lightroom - They will open in Photoshop CS2.... What could the problem be. bigbob

Down loaded latest version yesterday 1/20/07 I usually print from Adobe Lightroom. I get a message unable to import images corrupt. bigbob

could you email us a file with this problem? Just send it to our normal email address support@anthropics.com and let me know when it's there.

thanks,
Gary
Anthropics Technology

admin Wrote:could you email us a file with this problem? Just send it to our normal email address support@anthropics.com and let me know when it's there.

thanks,
Gary
Anthropics Technology

sent 2 images Sun 1/28/07 BobSad

Thanks, I've investigated the problem using one of the pictures. I have used the reference jpeg decoding library and this shows no problems with the file. I have tried removing the EXIF data from the file and it then imports into lightroom with no problems, so lightroom doesn't like something in the EXIF data.

Adobe are supporting anyone testing their beta lightroom software, so I will contact them to investigate what is causing this.

Regards,
Gary
Anthropics Technology

Gary Wrote:Thanks, I've investigated the problem using one of the pictures. I have used the reference jpeg decoding library and this shows no problems with the file. I have tried removing the EXIF data from the file and it then imports into lightroom with no problems, so lightroom doesn't like something in the EXIF data.

Adobe are supporting anyone testing their beta lightroom software, so I will contact them to investigate what is causing this.

Regards,
Gary
Anthropics Technology

Thanks Gary Did you check my other question? White spot chin lower left- how do I get rid of it. I tried everything. bob

Hi there,

I've had a look at the specific image you emailed us with the white spot. If the white spot was in the original picture, then using the touchup brush on the spot will shade it out. Also using the fine shadows slider will brighten the shadows around it, de-emphasising the spot.

I hope that helps.

Tony

bigbob Wrote:Thanks Gary Did you check my other question? White spot chin lower left- how do I get rid of it. I tried everything. bob