• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash Poblem
I have only just paid for and downloaded PP, I open it and click on select an image and it crashes. I have tried to do this numerous times now with no luck and am getting rather frustrated. Would very much like some assistance from anyone who has had the problem and has been able to fix it. TIA

(06-05-2015, 09:33 AM)lonniel Wrote: I have only just paid for and downloaded PP, I open it and click on select an image and it crashes. I have tried to do this numerous times now with no luck and am getting rather frustrated. Would very much like some assistance from anyone who has had the problem and has been able to fix it. TIA

In order to assist you, and to help others solve your situation, if you would be so kind as to give us the following information:
What OS are you running.
What size memory.
What type image are you attempting to open.
What is the file size of the image.
What version of PP do you have installed.

By giving others this information will allow other forum members to help assist you.
Also if you could upload the image that is causing the crash, then this could also assist members.

PortraitProfessional Forum

Hi all , i have the prob wiht the V 17.2 Preset ! if i want open it ,the PP Chrash ! What i can do ! i use Mac
thanks to all