• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After installation It is not working for my mac
Hi.
Today, I installed this sw but it is not working.
Please check it. and if you do not have any ways to use this sw in my mac os, I want to refund it.
my mac version is 10.10.3 as yosemite.
Thax.

Hi,
i have the same problem.
Give an answer please !

i am waiting the solution 1 month ago. I think the better if we are searching a new softver with real support .

Our developers have identified that the crash was caused by the latest release of IOS 10.10.3 and we have released a free update for Portrait Pro which contains the fix.

To download the latest update open the stand-alone program of Portrait Pro and select 'Check for Updates'

(04-14-2015, 09:49 AM)hoowa128 Wrote: Hi.
Today, I installed this sw but it is not working.
Please check it. and if you do not have any ways to use this sw in my mac os, I want to refund it.
my mac version is 10.10.3 as yosemite.
Thax.

I have been trying for a week to get the new software update to work. I am running Mac OSX 10.9.5 with no luck at all. The program gives me the spinning beach ball with trying to open an image or save an image. I can drag an image and edit it but thats it! Can't save it,export...or even open the proper way,very frustrated,I have been talking with tech support for over a week now and get 1 answer a day with no results yet.

Hi....I ran into the same problem regarding upgrading to Yosemite....I opened the Standalone version of Portrait Pro 12.2 and "checked for upgrades".
It found the upgrade, I downloaded and installed it and all is working perfectly (w/a 12.5 upgrade as well).

I upgraded and can edit pics that i had already edited but I can't upload new pics to edit... I have done the upgrade and it says that it says that its installed but then no new pics can be edited... confused

I have a Mac w/Yosemite and after buying and downloading the software I have no icon to open it and start using , what is going on?

(02-25-2017, 12:06 AM)sherpa56 Wrote: I have a Mac w/Yosemite and after buying and downloading the software I have no icon to open it and start using , what is going on?

Can you go to your Applications folder and click on the PortraitPro icon?