• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PortraitPro Not working with 10.10.3 beta?
I just purchased this app for a job i'm doing and made sure i read the homepage and all to see if any notes were posted regarding this app not working with the Latest MacOS Beta. I installed the software and applied the token provided. Application loaded , i clicked on open image and it hangs for a few seconds then quits? Really? I didn't buy this software to become a beta tester for this program. SO i contacted support and i get 1 response each day, asking for this, then that. In an effort to correct , this matter i deleted the software and ran disk utilities and repair all permissions. I re-installed the software and now I'm getting the message "this token has already been used? Really? so i once again contact support sent them the information they requested and also provided them with the MacOS Crash report and i get a response telling me that my ticket was sent to the software developer to investigate what is causing the crash. Once a solution is found they would get back to me? SO, here i am contemplating if i should file a payment complaint with PayPal since i bought this software and the thing don't work.

Now i have to tell my customer that they will have to wait until you guys find a solution, that is not good business. Having a statement stating that the software is not compatible with a certain OS, would have been something useful for me

What other avenue do i have? I can't even run the software without another token.

Is this forum even run by Anthropics , do they even look at these reports or submissions. Waiting on a response regarding my support ticket filed March 22nd for this software, quitting on me when i click on the open image button. I provided all the information requested by support and was told that it was being sent to the developer to investigate. Shouldn't this software have been tested before being released? They should also post something i the homepage warning potential buyers that the software has issues with a certain OS. Another thing, what type of support do they have? I haven't received any yet that has helped me out, This company need to get it's act together.

Still waiting on a solution here.............

Hi, I checked your support ticket and our support team have replied to you. The develoeprs are aware of this issue and are looking into it to resolve it.

(03-26-2015, 03:15 AM)BlackScorpion Wrote: I just purchased this app for a job i'm doing and made sure i read the homepage and all to see if any notes were posted regarding this app not working with the Latest MacOS Beta. I installed the software and applied the token provided. Application loaded , i clicked on open image and it hangs for a few seconds then quits? Really? I didn't buy this software to become a beta tester for this program. SO i contacted support and i get 1 response each day, asking for this, then that. In an effort to correct , this matter i deleted the software and ran disk utilities and repair all permissions. I re-installed the software and now I'm getting the message "this token has already been used? Really? so i once again contact support sent them the information they requested and also provided them with the MacOS Crash report and i get a response telling me that my ticket was sent to the software developer to investigate what is causing the crash. Once a solution is found they would get back to me? SO, here i am contemplating if i should file a payment complaint with PayPal since i bought this software and the thing don't work.

Now i have to tell my customer that they will have to wait until you guys find a solution, that is not good business. Having a statement stating that the software is not compatible with a certain OS, would have been something useful for me

What other avenue do i have? I can't even run the software without another token.

The work around is this... Open PP, open the folder where your pictures are, drag and drop into the main part of PP, do not hit open file!
Hope this helps!
Mrs. Crazy

We have released a free update for Portrait Pro 12 which contains the fix for the crash.

Please open your stand-alone Portrait Pro 12 program and select 'Check for Updates' to download the latest update.