• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what a ripoff
Wow this company is a huge rip off... do not buy this product

I purchased it and it worked fine for a few days, suddenly it is no longer working.

Obviously this company is spying on your system and connects when you don't even know it, they can deactivate it any time they want. I don't know about you but I find this to be a ripoff...

I opened a ticket and all I get is some jargon about how I changed my system, I didn't change anything, and even if I did it's none of their damn business what I change on my system. I paid the money so leave me alone, stay out of my life! What the hell is wrong with this company?? I hope they are ready for lawsuits.

I have been using this software since Version 3 and have never felt being rip off! In fact, many people have lots of joy using it!
Perhaps, if you change your attitude a bit, I am sure your problem will be fixed!

(03-05-2015, 10:59 PM)geeee Wrote: Wow this company is a huge rip off... do not buy this product

I purchased it and it worked fine for a few days, suddenly it is no longer working.

Obviously this company is spying on your system and connects when you don't even know it, they can deactivate it any time they want. I don't know about you but I find this to be a ripoff...

I opened a ticket and all I get is some jargon about how I changed my system, I didn't change anything, and even if I did it's none of their damn business what I change on my system. I paid the money so leave me alone, stay out of my life! What the hell is wrong with this company?? I hope they are ready for lawsuits.

Hi Geee,

I've recently joined the forum but I've been using PP for about a year without any problems; when my laptop died just after Christmas I just sent PP guys a support ticket and they responded within hours with a new key and was very supportive (in fact they gave me the upgrade).

I've had no issues with their software and your comments regarding spying, can I ask if you use Google, IPhone (in fact any apple products), they all spy and the worst one is Facebook (read their terms, they own your PC if you're using FB LOL).

Well I do hope your issue is resolved very soon and you're up running.