• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halo
Hello! I´ve downloaded the trial of PortraitPro.

I get a strange halo, see attached photo. The file is a untouched D800, raw convertet to tiff.

Thanks!
Calle S, Sweden

The halo you are seeing around the head of the subject is caused by the Hair mask spilling over to the background.

To correct this open Hair Control > View/Edit mask area > set a solid color to make it easier to see the mask > Use the Cut back brush to remove the hair mask from the background and any other area outside the hair.

(03-05-2015, 02:05 PM)AngAT Wrote: The halo you are seeing around the head of the subject is caused by the Hair mask spilling over to the background.

To correct this open Hair Control > View/Edit mask area > set a solid color to make it easier to see the mask > Use the Cut back brush to remove the hair mask from the background and any other area outside the hair.

Ok, many thanks. Will try this.
It worked perfect, thank you!

(03-05-2015, 02:05 PM)AngAT Wrote: The halo you are seeing around the head of the subject is caused by the Hair mask spilling over to the background.

Another question; is it possible to only mark the models left eye? On this example her right eye is covered with hair, and the software makes it look wrong.

I would like to delete the markings on one specific section, can I do that?

Thanks!

If Portrait Pro is set to automatically find faces, it will try to find both eyes. If something is covering the part of the face you can disable the sliders for the eye that is covered by opening all control sliders and setting them to 0.