• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kind of unreal
Hi Forum,

i've just started playing around with the tool but it seems to look unreal. Something around the eyes but I can't quite pinpoint it. How would I lighten the dark ring around the iris, i've changed the size of the iris selection but then it blurs.

Appreciate any help

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-10-2015, 01:40 AM)H4mish Wrote: Hi Forum,

i've just started playing around with the tool but it seems to look unreal. Something around the eyes but I can't quite pinpoint it. How would I lighten the dark ring around the iris, i've changed the size of the iris selection but then it blurs.

Appreciate any help

I would not use photos with glasses, I find hard to control the results.
I would use
Skin Smoothing controls
Then
Around eyes
Then enlarge the submenu
Lighten Eye Bag

I think she looks cute!

BTW, make sure that you also adjust the lips outline, especially more so for those with darker complexion. Otherwise, you will see a lighter outline just outside the lips and around the teeth.

I don't know if you were able to PP up to its full potential.
Before even going into the software you should do your exposure, contrast, saturation, shadows, highlights, sharpening all before sending in the picture to PP. I use lightroom and have a process for post processing. Portrait Pro tends to be one of the latter things that I will do to the pick. After PP, I will usually put on a vignette, sharpen one more time depending on where the photo will be output to.

Try not to make PP the first thing you do in post process.

Hope this helps

Kevin