• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Renders in PP do not render correctly in Photoshop
Here is a screenshot right before I return from plugin. Notice there is none of the strange coloring in PP, but when it spits it out to Photoshop, it does. How do I correct this?

(10-05-2014, 06:28 PM)jameskever Wrote: There is one major issue I have with PP that is preventing me from using it regularly. I spend 30 minutes getting the portrait just right in the PP plugin of Photoshop. But when I return from plugin, the image has this weird green/gray/brown skin tones in the shadows. And it happens every time I try to use it. Here's an example. I love what PP can do to this portrait, but the colors ruin the whole thing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-05-2014, 06:28 PM)jameskever Wrote: Here is a screenshot right before I return from plugin. Notice there is none of the strange coloring in PP, but when it spits it out to Photoshop, it does. How do I correct this?

(10-05-2014, 06:28 PM)jameskever Wrote: There is one major issue I have with PP that is preventing me from using it regularly. I spend 30 minutes getting the portrait just right in the PP plugin of Photoshop. But when I return from plugin, the image has this weird green/gray/brown skin tones in the shadows. And it happens every time I try to use it. Here's an example. I love what PP can do to this portrait, but the colors ruin the whole thing.

Enter a service ticket at:
http://www.portraitprofessional.com/supp...ket_submit
PortraitProfessional Forum

After a fresh uninstall and reinstall, this is what I'm getting. Please see attached image.

(10-05-2014, 08:05 PM)tebogan Wrote:
(10-05-2014, 06:28 PM)jameskever Wrote: Here is a screenshot right before I return from plugin. Notice there is none of the strange coloring in PP, but when it spits it out to Photoshop, it does. How do I correct this?

Enter a service ticket at:
http://www.portraitprofessional.com/supp...ket_submit

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just wondering if you ever resolved this issue?

i am having similiar problems the skin tones look different then what they were in PP (i'm using the plugin from Lightroom not photoshop).. I got it slightly better by changing the default colorspace of prophotorgb coming from lightroom in the plugin setup to Adobe rgb but it still occurs the tones look gray and ghostly once back in Lightroom. I don't know of any way of going back into PP to fix something rather than having to start all over again. Need to be able to save work and re open in PP to finetune and not start all over again.. I've found that using contrast feature on the lighting feature contributes to this problem... I suspect something is getting lost between going through color spaces prophoto rgb to abode and going from a raw file and coming back into LR as a Tiff. Also I find the presets supplied rather radical and most people say it no longer looks like them...

lloydl2, regarding the supplied preset, please do "tune" them to your requirements. I create my own set of presets.