• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Advice....
I think photography hobby is the most expensive hobby.
Could anyone recommend me gears for great portrait photography. Many people says that good camera is sufficient for Best portrait photography. I think this is not true.
I already have Canon 5d camera and lenses. Now i want to add some gears on my setup. My thumb rule is to take good quality gears. I want to buy Tripod and soft LED lights. Somebody recommended me following products..

/www.thecinecity.com/eshop/Proaim-75mm-bowl-head-tripod-stand-CF-75-with-spreader-with-75mm-fluid-head.html]Proaim Carbon fiber tripod, lightweight.

/www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000N7VPRW
Aluminum tripod[
/www.thecinecity.com/eshop/2pc-CAMTREE-Shine-1000-LED-Studio-Light-without-Stand-CT-1-10015-WS
Camtree shine lights
/www.thecinecity.com/eshop/CAMTREE-SUN-6-LED-Fresnel-Light.html
Fresnel Lights sun lightt

These all seems very good and price is also fine.

Any recommendation?

Edited by moderator to remove URL's

Like most photos including portraits, the important things to remember is to make the picture as natural as you can make it. I have a friend who is a retired professional photographer with a degree from Brooks Institute of Photography. He uses a 20 yr. old Nikon and produces beautiful images. Good exposure, natural lighting, and of course, a good eye. Most of all, take lots of pictures. The pros have a secret....the more pictures you take, the greater the odds of good pictures.

Nice information you shared. Thank you