• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This token business has been quite confusing
I agree with all of the above ... apparently it's not just me that ran into this brick wall.  Your web site was VERY fast to take my credit card number and money, but then you throw out this nonsense of some token number I'm supposed to find somewhere.  Why can't you search for your own token numbers and software on the hard drive and give me my upgrade without making your users jump thru hoops to get it?? 

I have version 10 and it stopped saving my work for me.  I thot maybe it was because I had a recent OS update on an older computer, so I figured I'd upgrade your software ... but now I find my money is gone, but I'm NOT being allowed to download the product because you have some bassakwards method of tokens and other nonsense. 

It's asking for an "original token number" that I can't find.  But your email only gave me some "upgrade token number."  This is insane!

DON'T FRUSTRATE YOUR BUYERS LIKE THIS!  WE CAN TAKE OUR DOLLARS ELSEWHERE!

And you don't even have a support line to fix problems ASAP.  We have to submit a work ticket and then HOPE you'll get back to us in a couple of days!??

I have work to finish NOW!  If you are going to make your PAYING CLIENTS jump thru hoops like this to upgrade ... then have support staff available for help 24/7 to fix it.  Don't take my money, then NOT give me what I paid for!!

ARGGH!  I can't tell you have infuriating it is to have a company take my money in 5 minutes, then make me wait for a answer when they get around to fixing the problem!!!!!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: This token business has been quite confusing - McDavid - 02-21-2017, 08:50 AM