• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eyebrows bluring
I seem to have a problem with the eyebrows in my images. I have read through the documentation and I can't see to find an answer. The eyebrows seem to blur. I don't see a control to leave the eyebrows alone.

The image almost appears like their is now makeup under the eyebrows.

eshropshire Wrote:I seem to have a problem with the eyebrows in my images. I have read through the documentation and I can't see to find an answer. The eyebrows seem to blur. I don't see a control to leave the eyebrows alone.

The image almost appears like their is now makeup under the eyebrows.

Check under the Hair Controls and the Skin Controls and make sure that the eyebrows are not included in the areas selected for those controls. You may have to "cut back" to erase them out of the selection.

macs mom is right. It is more likely that it is the Skin Area that is covering the eyebrows, making them softer.

Tony

One other possible solution is to look at the details under "eye sharpening" then view the settings for left eyebrow and right eyebrow. I found that they were set way too high and lowering them to almost zero stopped the unwanted colors I was seeing in the eyebrows.

I've not found a way yet to save the eyebrow sliders so that they stay where I want them.

Take care,
Harry