• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do any of you use any lens cleaning cloth or something else ?
Hello guys!!
I am a photographer and I wanted to know what things you guys use to clean your camera's new lense. I bought a new lense and it is very expensive and i don't want to take a risk with it. Can you guys plz guide me what is the best thing to clean a lense.

Thanks in advance WinkShySmile

I always fit a ND filter which is used as a protector to the front lens element. So, I never worry about damaging the lens. Use a good quality lens cleaning cloth will do. I suppose you can just google it. Smile

A new (i.e. clean) micro fiber cloth works fine with a little humidity from breathing on the glass.

I would *never* use the dry lens cleaning tissues sold at photo stores; they're just potentially too abrasive.

I total agree with you on this. I did that to one of my "soft" filter and I found fine scratches on the filter.

(04-05-2014, 06:21 PM)HRS2403 Wrote: A new (i.e. clean) micro fiber cloth works fine with a little humidity from breathing on the glass.

I would *never* use the dry lens cleaning tissues sold at photo stores; they're just potentially too abrasive.

Use Lens cleaning fluid and tissues. Again, don’t try to save money when it comes to caring for your beloved DSLR. Buy cleaning fluid that is specifically designed for cleaning your lens.

I clean with soft cotton cloth with little humidity if breathing... And it cleans nicely..