• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Performance issue in point adjustments
William..

I'm on an 8 core Mac Pro with 24 GB of RAM and tons of free space on the root drive (almost 600 GB out of 1TB). There is none of this happening in V11 on my machine. We're not talking huge slow down, but in V11, after making a point adjustment to a facial feature, I was instantly able to go to the next point, now I'm seeing perhaps 1/2 to a second delay with the target symbol.. As I said, I have both V11 and V12 on the system and am not seeing on V11. I'm running 10.8.5 OS X. I may try a reinstall.. make sure I get my tokens first .. :-)

So when you make some adjustment to the face, you as seeing nothing at all before the next point is available to adjust? On that side by side panel, the rendering is real time, and am wondering if there was any change to the rendering algorithms.

Jay S.

(04-01-2014, 12:27 AM)williamting Wrote: Jay_s, I have just upgraded to V12.

I didn't notice what you have seen. Perhaps it is because my workstation is very fast!

However, make sure that your system drive has enough space. I realised that my computer was slow yesterday due to low and fragmented disk space. Now, I am back to speed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Performance issue in point adjustments - Jay_S - 04-01-2014, 01:13 AM