• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Upgrades for 1-Year w/PP 11?
Hello,

I was under the impression that when I purchased PP 11.3 (on June 22, 2013) that I would receive Free Upgrades for 1-Year?

Is that correct? Can anyone tell me how to upgrade then?

Thank you,

Andrew

Theres nothing like responding and updating to your original post is there? Here is the response I received this morning from Anthropics:

Ticket subject: Free Upgrade for 1-Year?
Current ticket status: Pending

Unfortunately we can not give you a free version 12 upgrade because your version 11 purchase was made outside the 3 months period prior to the release of Portrait Pro version 12.

If you wish to upgrade to the latest version please use our License Manager page http://www.portraitprofessional.com/licenses/ after entering your token XXX-XXX-XXX-XXX-XXX, you will see the upgrades available for your license.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Warm regards,
Angelique
Anthropics Technology

THIS ISN'T RIGHT ANTHROPICS! I WAS PROMISED 1-YEAR OF FREE UPGRADES. THERE WAS NO "FINE PRINT" WHEN I PURCHASED THIS REGARDING IF I PURCHASED "outside the 3 months period prior to the release of Portrait Pro version 12."! THAT MAKES NO SENSE.

1-YEAR OF FREE UPGRADES IS JUST THAT: 1 YEAR OF FREE UPGRADES FROM THE TIME OF PURCHASE!!! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF/WHEN YOUR NEW VERSION COMES OUT AND SHOULD NOT AFFECT MY FREE UPGRADES ONE BIT! THATS NOT MY PROBLEM AND ITS NOT MY FAULT.

I'M ENTITLED TO A FREE UPGRADE. PERIOD. IF NOT, I WILL TAKE A FULL REFUND AS LISTED IN YOUR DETAILS!

(03-21-2014, 08:02 PM)Northwest Memories Wrote: Hello,

I was under the impression that when I purchased PP 11.3 (on June 22, 2013) that I would receive Free Upgrades for 1-Year?

Is that correct? Can anyone tell me how to upgrade then?

Thank you,

Andrew

This has been resolved. Thank you Anthropics for your help & support!

I purchased 11 in November and here I am in less than 5 months with an OLD program when surely a free upgrade should be the norm. Why not make less upgrades and advance more on each ones features. I feel robbed that you now want considerably more money to update a relatively NEW product in this timescale.