• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updating from V11 studio
Hi.
i just updated my V11 studio, using the coupon, to V12 for a total of 49.95..

but the download link and token i received are for a V12 standard, and not for a studio..

any solution please?

thx

Hi Riccimar,

Could you please submit a ticket on our Online Ticket Support here so we can assist you in getting the right upgrade.

Regards,
Angelique

(03-19-2014, 04:27 PM)riccimar Wrote: Hi.

but the download link and token i received are for a V12 standard, and not for a studio..

any solution please?

thx

I have got the same trouble. I paid 80 € for an upgrade from V11 to V12 (Studio Max edition) but the new code activation said it it for V11 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and no reply from support even with a ticket at support.

(04-12-2014, 04:45 AM)edu.mac Wrote:
(03-19-2014, 04:27 PM)riccimar Wrote: Hi.

any solution please?

thx

I have got the same trouble. I paid 80 € for an upgrade from V11 to V12 (Studio Max edition) but the new code activation said it it for V11 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and no reply from support even with a ticket at support.

All my problems were solved

Hi, I too had the same trouble. How were your problems solved? were you forced to upgrade to the studio max version?

Thanks

LarryC, according to the message from AngAT, all you need is to submit a ticket and they will fix the issue for you. I read from another post, they will give you the correct version.

PP has consolidated their 32 and 64 bit version into a "single package" for their 3 editions, ie, Standard, Studio and MAX. All three versions are now 32 & 64 bits capable. For V11, Studio 64 and Studio 32 were priced differently. Their issue now is the upgrade path for Studio 64. So unless the customer don't want the Max version, I believe the only logical thing PP will do is to allow them to "step out" of the standard upgrading path. I have a Max version now and I will starts using the batch facility. Hopefully, I will write something here to give my humble opinion. Initial "first impression" is quite positive!