• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PP Upgrade system FUBAR
This is really messed up. I have PP V11 and upgraded to V12 and paid via paypal. Got the next email from Anthropics with 3 minutes with directions to upgrade. Went back to older emails and found my old activation code ( why they want this is beyond me..stupid if you ask me) and entered it where is was supposed to. I then dropped down to where is said to enter the upgrade activation code and did a copy n paste and it said token is already used. WTF!!!!!! someone is using my code after I had it 3 minutes or they passing out codes that are defective. Still no response with the ticket thing (which I cant stand..). Their contact phone number is useless "USELESS" No support what so ever, none! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Hi Poston,

The reason we ask for your old activation token is because you would need to apply your upgrade token on your old activation token so that it is over-written and you are given new activation token. Rest assured that under no circumstance do we give out defective codes.

To follow up on a ticket, simply log on to the support ticket system here: http://www.portraitprofessional.com/supp...ket_submit, click on the ticket ID and post a new message.

Warm regards,
Angelique

I downloaded the v12 upgrade but it indicates that it's v11. I removed ALL PortraitPro dmg files from my download folder just to be sure I wasn't downloading a bad version.

The package does indicate a v12 version but when I open Photoshop, I am prompted for a code and the version in the lower left-hand corner of the dialog box indicates version 11.

(03-11-2014, 06:46 AM)breslow Wrote: I downloaded the v12 upgrade but it indicates that it's v11. I removed ALL PortraitPro dmg files from my download folder just to be sure I wasn't downloading a bad version.

The package does indicate a v12 version but when I open Photoshop, I am prompted for a code and the version in the lower left-hand corner of the dialog box indicates version 11.

I have a Mac and just upgraded to version 12 Studio. I deleted version 11 after the update. Shut down and restarted, then went into PS CS5, brought up a photo and clicked on Portrait Pro plugin - and then was prompted to update the plug-in. Everything is running smooth. It is a little bit of jumping through hoops to put in proper activation codes and install, but managed to get it done.

I LIKE the new features and am getting the hang of little changes in how it works.