• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats new in v 12.0.34
just installed the latest update now on version 12.0.34 so can someone tell me were to find what's new in this version Please.
or were do I go to find out
Thank You Big Grin
Tom G

Hi Tom,

You can find out what is new in version 12 at this link

I am now tempted to upgrade again!

(01-31-2014, 02:13 PM)CaMo Wrote: Hi Tom,

So considering the major version update where was the announcement?
Also is this for Macs as well as I am still waiting for the beta that was promised months ago but keep getting told there were issues

(02-01-2014, 01:20 AM)Skids Wrote:
(01-31-2014, 02:13 PM)CaMo Wrote: Hi Tom,

Thanks CA MO,
but I Purchased version 12.0.20 or whatever it is now version 12.0.34 so what I'm asking is what bugs or problems have been fixed from v 12.0.20 to v 12.0.34
there is no information i.e. most companies have a page on there website with information on each update P.P. has no such page. so my question is what has been fixed, the link you give is about version 12.0.0.
I already no about version 12, what I would like is to be told by the company about each upgrade, and what it is fixing or about anything new, without having to open a ticket.
I have installed now the latest version, But there was no information regarding the upgrade install instructions i.e. does one install over the existing version or does one uninstall the version they have, then install new version, all I'm saying the company could be a bit more specific about there upgrades and give the customer a bit more information.
Thanks for your reply anyway

Please start your own post . I.E. I found a quote: placed here that I never ,placed
please.
DON'T add quote unless you are a moderator: or admin THANK YOU

Cheers Tom G

N.S.A. and G.C.H.Q. The only government goons that "LISTEN"?????
I'm a 30yr old trapped in a 62yr old body

Please start your own post . I.E. I found a quote: placed here that I never added,placed here
please.
DON'T add quote unless you are a moderator: or admin THANK YOU
Tom G

Tom G

"PortraitPro version 12 is four times faster than its predecessor to ensure the fastest and most productive working experience."

I upgraded to V12 and it was a terrible mistake. The program was much slower on my PC and the skin lighting controls introduced strange lines onto my subject's face.

I'm sticking with V11 now I finally have a refund for my V12 upgrade. Perhaps when V13 comes out it will live up to the promises, although I expect it to be even slower than V12.