• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to save my retouches
Just installed upgrade 10.8, Now, when I do retouches and press Save As nothing happens. It only allows me to save the session. I removed the plug in from photoshop and even using it as a stand alone it behaves the same way. I absolutely cannot save my images and be able to see them with another program. What am I to do??

Hi Annab30144,

What is the operating system you are currently using and is it a Mac or Windows PC?

If you are using a Mac computer, you can add the file extensions manually when saving, for example adding ".jpg" or ".tiff" at the end of the file name.

If this workaround does not allow you to save, you can open a support ticket here

(02-21-2014, 12:56 PM)AngAT Wrote: Hi Annab30144,

What is the operating system you are currently using and is it a Mac or Windows PC?

If you are using a Mac computer, you can add the file extensions manually when saving, for example adding ".jpg" or ".tiff" at the end of the file name.

If this workaround does not allow you to save, you can open a support ticket here

I am using a mac and photoshop CC. I did as suggested, Save as, name of file.jpg and changed to all files and it worked. I guess until PP comes up with a patch to fix this problem. I'll work with this. Thank you for your prompt reply.

(02-21-2014, 12:56 PM)AngAT Wrote: Hi Annab30144,

Thank you this helped me save my work after 7 days Big Grin CoolBig Grin