• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naming when Saving
Port pro used to auto name an edited image with the original name _pp at the end. It no longer does that, only gives me a blank field. I then have to retype my file name all over again and this is adding time to my workflow. How can I get that function back? I am on imac & PP11 Studio edition.

Please raise a support ticket to support. http://www.portraitprofessional.com/support/

(10-26-2013, 04:19 PM)bjholmin Wrote: Port pro used to auto name an edited image with the original name _pp at the end. It no longer does that, only gives me a blank field. I then have to retype my file name all over again and this is adding time to my workflow. How can I get that function back? I am on imac & PP11 Studio edition.

I am having the same problem, but PP does not save the file after I enter the name and hit the save button.

Does anyone have an answer?

Could it have saved to another directory? Just repeat the save and check the output directory. Otherwise, raise a ticket or re-install or reboot your computer.

Ever since I re-image my computer, I have numerous problems with PS and PP which I have never seen before. I suspect the numerous auto updates by Windows is the culprit.