• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reload Program
I bought Portrait Professional as a Standalone program in January 2012 and have several free upgrades since then.

My computer has had a system failure and I have had to wipe my hard drive and am currently installing all my programs.

I have downloaded the current program and used my original User Name and Activation Code.
However, it will not re-activate the program again.

Can some one please advise how I can restore my original purchase of Portrait Professional.

Tony Freeman

(08-14-2013, 02:28 PM)Soiano Wrote: I bought Portrait Professional as a Standalone program in January 2012 and have several free upgrades since then.

My computer has had a system failure and I have had to wipe my hard drive and am currently installing all my programs.

I have downloaded the current program and used my original User Name and Activation Code.

Can some one please advise how I can restore my original purchase of Portrait Professional.

Tony Freeman

I think you have to go to the Licence page - http://www.portraitprofessional.com/licenses/

Then reactivate the software using the licence code you were sent when you bought it.

The licence code and activation code are different so you may need to get a new activation code

If you don't know the code you can also request it from that link

(08-14-2013, 03:13 PM)Skids Wrote:
(08-14-2013, 02:28 PM)Soiano Wrote: I bought Portrait Professional as a Standalone program in January 2012 and have several free upgrades since then.

Tony Freeman

I think you have to go to the Licence page - http://www.portraitprofessional.com/licenses/

Then reactivate the software using the licence code you were sent when you bought it.

The licence code and activation code are different so you may need to get a new activation code

If you don't know the code you can also request it from that link

Generally followed instruction and now all working OK.
Accessed Licences and downloaded new program and then inserted Token number from initial purchases.
Thanks for your help :-)