• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Upgrade to Version 9
Hi All
I have just purchased Version 8 how do I get the Free Upgrade to Version 9

Regards Steve

First, you've gotta wait until v9.0 is released !
It's a "work in progress" right now Smile

Yep' that would be a good start. thanks for the intel

Regards Steve Rolleyes

Hi Steve,

By the end of next week, an email with enclosed instructions on how to go about upgrading to version 9 will be sent to all our customers.

Regards,
Breno

HI All
I have just purchased PP V8 and have not received an email enabling my free upgrade to V.9 - does anyone know if there is a problem?

Also - does anyone have instructions for registering as a user on the PP website - It might be my eyes but I have been through the site and could not see how you do it.

Any help would be great

A.

anth.brown@talktalk.net Wrote:HI All
I have just purchased PP V8 and have not received an email enabling my free upgrade to V.9 - does anyone know if there is a problem?

Also - does anyone have instructions for registering as a user on the PP website - It might be my eyes but  I have been through the site and could not see how you do it.

Any help would be great

A.

At the top of this page you will see this

[Image: PPREGISTER.png]

BUT ............ in order to have posted in this forum you MUST have registered. You can't post until you've registered Smile

It looks like your email provider put our upgrade email in your spam folder. Best thing to do is to open a support ticket on our website and they can help you through.  

As far as registering as a user on our website, we don't have such a concept.  You can register in this forum as Roscoe says, but that's just for forum posting. Also, anytime you want any help you can talk directly to our support people through the support system, but you don't need to pre-register for that.

Tony

Thanks for the replies - you guys sorted it out today and I think I am up and running. Great!!

Anth.

Hi stevenmakemson@btinternet.com,

Well,Thanks for posting your information here in this community. You can upgrade to latest level from the good available sites.

Thanks

It seems like your email provider put our upgrade email in your spam folder, right? I can say that the best thing that you can do is to open a support ticket on our website and they can help you through. That's only my recommendation. It's your choice whether you will follow it or not.