• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pro no asking open mouth
Port Pro is not asking if the mouth is open or closed, and it is distorting the mouth. I have the box checked 'to ask if mouth open or closed'. Please advise.

Hi Celticson,

Which version of the software are you using?

Which version of the software are you using?
[/quote]

Also, PP turns my eyes brown, and I have blue/green eyes, and when I turn the eyes blue, it looks hideous. Thanks.

Application: Portrait Professional Studio
Edition: Studio Edition
Product code: PPmaxL-F-en-v11.3.3 / ZRaw-v1.3
Fingerprint: NB3375UG8XBT34ZZ3MAQEDXF
Platform: Mac
Operating System: 10.8.4
Computer Name: localhost
Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU P7550 @ 2.26GHz
Number of Physical Processors: 2
System Model: MacBookPro5,5
System Manufacturer: Apple
PhysicalMemory: -2147483648
UserMemory 1354170368 FreeVirtualMemory: 4096
Qt: 4.8.4/4.8.4

Same problem here! The mouth in my portrait is clearly open but I'm not given the option. My box is also checked 'to ask if mouth open or closed'! Thank you!

That is the other problem I am having and the mouth is not distorted because it no longer asks if it is 'open mouth or closed', in addition to turning blue eyes brown, and when converting back, making it zombie eyes. I wonder of PP ever reads this stuff?

(06-23-2013, 06:07 PM)Northwest Memories Wrote: Same problem here! The mouth in my portrait is clearly open but I'm not given the option. My box is also checked 'to ask if mouth open or closed'! Thank you!

Hi Celticson and Northwest Memories,

With regards to the mouth, have you tried going back to the auto-markup page and dragging the closed mouth open? If you click the yellow dot that marks the center of the closed mouth and drag it down you should be able to open the mouth.

With regards to the zombie eyes, I've replied to your support ticket. Can you send us an example using the instructions I've outlined there? That way I can check it out.