• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Would you find body sculpting useful?
This poll is closed.
Yes: I would find it useful
96.05%
559 96.05%
No: There are other things I would rather you did
3.95%
23 3.95%
Total 582 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should we add body sculpting to Portrait Professional?
I agree that under the wide ranging subject examples you refer to, there would be huge difficulties in batch processing - but I work on  many similar head shot portraits of a subject taken in very quick succession. For each sitting, the person and  lighting are the same; the head angle is either the same or similar to the previous shot but the expression has changed a little (perhaps the lips have opened or the smile widened etc). For people like me, the ability to retain the previous photos PP eye/nose/mouth selection points (with the option to tweak them slightly) would be a godsend! If you improve the skin/eyes/teeth on one shot then obviously you have to do them all ...

I tried Anthropics Portrait Plus back in 2007 as detailed here:-

http://www.portraitprofessional.com/Foru...hp?tid=163

but as you were charged for each shot processed (and at that stage it was quite buggy) this was way too expensive for me. I'd have much prefered to have been able to buy the package outright. I don't know what the position with Portrait Plus is today - perhaps Admin can tell us?

Regards,

Fiona.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should we add body sculpting to Portrait Professional? - fiona-w - 05-17-2009, 01:57 PM