• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Would you find body sculpting useful?
This poll is closed.
Yes: I would find it useful
96.05%
559 96.05%
No: There are other things I would rather you did
3.95%
23 3.95%
Total 582 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should we add body sculpting to Portrait Professional?
(05-13-2009, 07:55 AM)macs mom Wrote: Yes! Sometimes you really need a quick nip in at the waistline, or pull out the calves of the legs a little more on someone who is really skinny. Also, sometimes a male model with very narrow shoulders would look a bit better with slightly broader shoulders. I think the high points, Shoulders, Chest, Biceps, Waist, Hips, Thighs and Calves...would be great if we could slightly alter.

Yes, absolutely, totally agree with above poster, wish also that there was a way to cut back a double chin and neck...we can slim up the face and cheeks, but we cannot change the double chin or neck.

(04-10-2012, 03:13 PM)Corrief Wrote: Yes, absolutely, totally agree with above poster, wish also that there was a way to cut back a double chin and neck...we can slim up the face and cheeks, but we cannot change the double chin or neck.
Yes. I too agree that there should be controls to adjust the neck area.
And the shoulder area, as well. You're bound to take lots of photos where the shoulders are bare.
This will greatly enhance the programme.

YES!... Also, batch editing....

Absolutely. It's the single thing most likely to make me have to use Photoshop (Elements) when I can do virtually everything else in PP.

I'm sure it's already been said - but if it works very similar to Photoshop's Liquify, I'm sure we'd all be happy.[/align]

I'd like this feature BUT it should default to OFF as should face sculpting... or at the very least there should be a global way of selecting if face and/or body sculpting is done in preferences. On many faces auto face sculpting makes the face look fatter IMHO, and changing peoples body / face shape is often considered unethical for non magazine portraits.

I discovered face sculpting can be turned off in each preset but this is a very slow way of doing it, especially as saving each preset removes it from its current position in the list and sends it to the bottom. Ideally changing an existing preset shouldn't move at all, and new presets should go to the top of the list not the bottom as the user is likely to want to use their new preset a lot!

(05-14-2009, 03:06 AM)Roscoe Wrote: PP works pretty well with animals (cats & dogs) and inanimate objects (cars, trees etc) it just needs a bit of experimentation is all.

Hi Roscoe,
I will be kind if you will demonstrate your work with us and excited to see how PP works pretty well with cats & dogs!

Stones Sharp Accountants
"Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really."

yes i would want that added. i would pay for the upgrade for body sculpting. more things added more reasons for me to pay for upgrades.