• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Would you find body sculpting useful?
This poll is closed.
Yes: I would find it useful
96.05%
559 96.05%
No: There are other things I would rather you did
3.95%
23 3.95%
Total 582 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should we add body sculpting to Portrait Professional?
Hi Tony,

when you are talking about the "next version" you are not referring to version 10, are you?
From previous information I had the impression that 10 is not so far off ... maybe it is so close that 10 already is a current version for you? Rolleyes

Regards - MacSass

admin Wrote:Hi Gine,

Body Sculpting is very likely to make it into the next version, however the next version is a long time off.  We haven't even started writing it yet!

Tony

Hi all,

We are still working on body sculpting, so it won't make it into version 10, which is in it's final testing phase. We are definitely going to incorporate it into a future version though.

Tony

admin Wrote:One feature we have been mulling over adding to a future version (v10 or later) of Portrait Professional is body sculpting.  Body sculpting would work in a similar way to our face sculpting.  You would have to mark out key points on the body, then you would get interactive sliders to change the body shape; longer legs, thinner waist, bigger/higher boobs etc.  If we got it working well, it should be a lot faster and less difficult than trying to do it using liquify.   Out of our current users we would be very interested in hearing if you thought this would be a useful feature or whether you would rather we spent our time on other things.
Great Idea!

After purchasing version 10 last week, it didn't take me long to figure out that body sculpting would be a great feature to add. I'm bummed its not already there, but I'm glad to hear its on its way.

admin Wrote:If you want it, or don't want it, don't forget to vote!

Yes Please!! I think body sculpting would be an excellent addition to what is already a great tool.

My vote is for body scuplting to be added. It will be interesting if we could insert the points to enhance whether the person is standing, sitting, lying down with legs crossed, uncrossed  and hands folded or unfolded etc. Can't wait for it to be available.

For all those people interested in body sculpting, please look at this thread: help us with body sculpting. It would really help us make a system that improves the kind of pictures that you take if you can send us examples of what you would like such a system to do. So for instance, benny if you could send us pictures of people sitting down and tell us the kind of changes you wish a body sculpting system would make.

Tony

I'm not sure how to vote, but yes, I think body sculpting would be a great feature.

I think body sculpting would be definitely nice to have.

I think it would be a good feature, although I can't imagine using it often.