• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rotating Images
I have been trying to work on an image but it is loading into the program upside down. It is not giving me the option to rotate it. Am I missing something? I read through the help menu that said NOT to choose the gender because it would default on to the next step but it's not even giving me the orientation buttons. The image is right side up in my file folder but not once it is in the program. Suggestions or ideas? I would really like to edit this image. Sad I am using Portrait Professional 11.3

Hi kawinkle,

Can you tell us what type of file you're using? Is it a JPG/Tiff/RAW file? Also, can you verify that it is loading in the expected orientation in other image software or whether it's only Portrait Professional causing this unwanted rotation.

Also, are you using the automatic face finding? Unfortunately the rotation tools will not be accessible when automatic face finding is active. You can disable Face Finding by going to File> Settings (Or Portrait Professional> Preferences on Mac) and once you're in the settings panel, uncheck the box next to "Automatically Find Faces in Images".

Now when you load in an image, the rotation options will be visible in the right side panel. However you will have to mark up the face manually.

Please let us know if that resolves the problem, and if not can you please send us a copy of the image for testing purposes. If this is the case, PM me and I'll send you instructions on what to do.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Arjun
Anthropics Technology Ltd.