• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Children/Baby suggestions
(04-19-2013, 10:52 AM)Arjun Wrote: Hi olivegrace,

There's several ways of making this Portrait Professional work in the way that you want it to. You can either use Enhance Skin only, (enabled from the Settings page, but requires automatic face detection to be turned off in Version 11) which will let you select the skin and enhance that only, or the alternative is to create a saved slider that will have the face sculpt change off by default.

The downside to the Enhance Skin Only is that you will have to enhance the eyes separately. With the saved slider solution, it will give you all the enhancements you want, but not affect the face sculpt, but you will still have to go through the face point portion of the enhancement. As I'm not sure what version of the software you're running, I can't provide you with specifics of the mark up phase.

Please let me know if that is helpful, or if you want some steps to setup a saved slider or turn on Enhance Skin Area only.

Arjun

Thanks Arjun! I updated to ver 11 and am delighted with how much faster the workflow is with this program. Thanks for the quick response!

Messages In This Thread
Children/Baby suggestions - olivegrace - 04-18-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: Children/Baby suggestions - Arjun - 04-19-2013, 10:52 AM
RE: Children/Baby suggestions - olivegrace - 04-19-2013, 03:31 PM