• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"HI!" New user - can't find "Enhance Skin Only" button
Hi,

Firstly, I just want to congratulate you on excellent software: I just purchased both PP STUDIO 11 and SMART PHOTO EDITOR, taking advantage of the 15% discount codes... Both look a BARGAIN and POWERFUL, but I have a niggling question re: PP STUDIO 11 for now...

I just can't seem to find the "Enhance Skin Only" button. I've checked and saved the box in settings, exited the program and restarted, but (unless I'm blind) the button isn't showing where it's meant to on the "GENDER" window. Are you at all familiar with this "bug" or is this a first??

I hope you can help. That's it for now. Many thanks and keep up the good work - looking forward to exploring the software in depth and experimenting!!

Chris

P.S. Some video tutorials for SPE would be nice... :-)

Hi Chris, as a matter of fact, I have never used that button before. I always use PP from PS plugin.

Perhaps, a nice addition from PP is to have a preference setting page, where we can switch off controls as appropriate as according to individual workflow. In such a situation, an enhance skin only can then be easily done.

Thanks William,

Arjun, via "Support Ticket", sent this reply. Shall paste it here in case anyone else needs to overcome the problem:

"The Enhance Skin Only button will appear if you deactivate the Automatic Face
Finding. As the Enhance Skin Area does not require points to be marked up and
instead only requires the skin area to be selected, it will not appear if faces
are found automatically.

However, there is an issue where it won't appear if the user discards a face,
which is what you are experiencing. I've passed this onto our developers and
we'll hopefully resolve it in a upcoming update. Apologies for the
inconvenience and we hope this workaround is alright for now."

Regards,
Chris