• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I Create an Album
I'm a newbie and bought this product to add text to old photos of relatives, then create an album for my mother who will turn 90 in 2 weeks.
My problem is that I don't see how to save the modified pictures into one cohesive album.
Surely someone has conquered this. Please help.
Thanks
Sambolina

Sambolina, use album creation software. There are plenty around.... photobook.com, etc.

PP is doing what it is doing best, ie, editing photos.

(01-11-2013, 05:16 AM)williamting Wrote: Sambolina, use album creation software. There are plenty around.... photobook.com, etc.

(01-11-2013, 05:16 AM)williamting Wrote: Sambolina, use album creation software. There are plenty around.... photobook.com, etc.

Ohhhh. I presumed there would be a "save to album xyz" button. Thanks for the lead. I stumbled onto saving in another format that brought the modified pic back to the album from which it was pulled. It's a bit laborious, but I'm getting the job done. Thanks again for your lead, Williamting! I'll check it out tomorrow!

But I presume you are going to print your album! Because those are professional photo album maker using their simple to use software. They gave out discount via Groupon. So worth checking it out.

Wish you luck!