• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS5 to PS6
Just installed PS6, but my Portrait Professional PlugIn is in PS5. How do I get it as a plugin in my PS6? I don't dare uninstall because of all the problems I, and apparently everyone else has, with your token system.

I don't know the installation process well enough but I believe there is no harm for you to re-install PP without uninstalling it. All you are interested in is the PS plugin component.

(12-31-2012, 01:54 PM)Richard Evans Wrote: Just installed PS6, but my Portrait Professional PlugIn is in PS5. How do I get it as a plugin in my PS6? I don't dare uninstall because of all the problems I, and apparently everyone else has, with your token system.

Just reinstall PP. You can also go into preferences in PS6 and point to same location that is being pointed to in PS5.
PortraitProfessional Forum

(01-01-2013, 12:14 AM)tebogan Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 01:54 PM)Richard Evans Wrote: Just installed PS6, but my Portrait Professional PlugIn is in PS5. How do I get it as a plugin in my PS6? I don't dare uninstall because of all the problems I, and apparently everyone else has, with your token system.

Just reinstall PP. You can also go into preferences in PS6 and point to same location that is being pointed to in PS5.

I chose to uninstall/reinstall, and it worked. Yeah!

Toungue 
Congrats!!

Cool
PortraitProfessional Forum